TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed your order. Otherwise, no alteration of these terms and conditions shall apply unless agreed in writing between us and you.
3. A contract is formed between us and you when (and not before) we have sent you confirmation by writing or email to the address or email address you have given and receive settlement of your credit/debit card payment. You may not cancel or vary your order once it has been accepted.
4. Every effort will be made to ensure that prices shown in our website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found prior to dispatch of the goods, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
5. Pictures, illustrations or descriptions or any other information submitted or contained in this website or other advertising matter are for general information and guidance. There may be minor variations between the goods as shown or described on our website and those dispatched to you without affecting their function, quality or price.
6. Payment for goods ordered can be made by any method shown in this website at the time you place your order. All payments are taken in Naira and all purchases are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing CBN rate.
7. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address in the UK entered by you on the on-line order. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods. Ordered goods will normally be delivered within 3-4 working days of your order being accepted, unless otherwise notified to you by us and in any event within 30 days of your order. If we are unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund or re-credit for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
8. All orders are accepted subject to availability of the goods. If any ordered goods are not readily available to us, we will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit in full any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card. For the avoidance of doubt other goods ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way.
9. If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel the order at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays in the Nigeria. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by hand, post or email, at the address or email address shown below, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
10. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you must return the goods to us at your own cost, in unused and otherwise re-saleable condition. The goods must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession or in transit.
11. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the goods. If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the goods.
12. If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the goods or have any other complaint about them, you should contact us, as shown below, for a refund or replacement within 48 hours of receipt.
13. All footwear should be tried on only on a carpeted floor to avoid damage to soles. Unworn footwear can be returned by courier using the return form contained on your invoice or by contacting us on +234 809 065 2203 between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm weekdays, when our advisers will explain the return procedures.
14. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal usage conditions, failure to follow our instructions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
15. We shall not be liable to you for any business losses such as loss of profits or consequential damage arising from any failure to supply the goods in accordance with the contract.
16. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of Nigeria, and her Courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the contract.
1. All credit and debit card transactions are processed by World Pay. No card details are stored by Jangola.com.
2. During the checkout process you will be directed to the World Pay website to input your card details over a secure SSL connection. World Pay is PCI DSS Level 1 compliant – the highest level of card data security.
1. It is a condition of Jangola.com allowing you access to the material on this website that you accept the terms and conditions of this notice.